Saturday, July 9, 2011

A complete pain in my....

HEAD!  Migraines have become a regular part of my life as I go through these shot cycles.  As soon as I'm about a week into the shots, I usually get a migraine so bad that I end up in the emergency room.  That happened again today.  The pain woke me up.  My perscription migraine meds didn't help.  I called Urgent Care, hoping they could help me for my co-pay of $15.  Nope.  Emergency room was the only option and that costs $50 for that glorious shot of pain-relief.  But, because it's a drug induced migraine, it will come back.  Instead, I put ice on my head and stayed in bed until mid-afternoon.  When the pain lessened to a measley regular bad head-ache, I was able to enjoy this beautiful summer day.  I hate these drugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment