Saturday, November 12, 2011

10 week check-up

I was scheduled to have a 30 minute appointment with my ob/gyn yesterday.  She was in a rush because she had another lady in labor waiting on her.  What a cool birthday for that new baby:  11/11/11!!  Anyway, since it was a rushed appointment, not much news to report.  She did do the doppler to find the heart rates.  One baby has a strong and fast heartrate of 170.  The other one was either very slow or difficult to find.  The doc wasn't saying much.  That always worries me.  She made a comment that the second baby is hanging out behind my artery to hear the comforting sounds of my own heartbeat.  At any rate, I didn't ask more.  I not going to search out bad news.....I'll let the bad news come to me.  Trying not to worry.  We have our next appointment in 2 weeks.  Dave will be able to attend that one.  I'm wondering if I'll be seeing the doc every 2 weeks during this pregnancy??  Weight:  143  And most importantly:  Able to STOP all patches and daily injections!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment