Sunday, November 6, 2011

Name comedy

Ironically, the only time I actually feel good is when I wake up in the morning.  It doesn't last long, but whoever named it "morning sickness" was a complete moron.  So, this morning we were laying in bed talking baby stuff.  I made us a shopping list of the items we will need for the first few months.  It's not a long list, but it should max out our credit cards easily!  Here is our conversation:

Dave:  So, have you thought of names?
Me:  Not really.  I was hoping to wait until we knew the sexes, but I really love the name "Katherine/Kate".
Dave:  I want to name a boy William, after your Dad.
Me: Uh, so if we have a boy and a girl their names will be William and Kate?  Hahahahaha!!!

That would be weird.  I'm not going to think about it anymore until we know the sexes.  This is too much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment