Friday, October 14, 2011

Morning, Noon, and Night Sickness :(

Although I only have one kiddo, I have had 3 pregnancies in the past.  I've NEVER had morning sickness.  This completely sucks!  I will say that the alternative (not being pregnant) would be much, much worse, but, whoa, this is bad!  Never in my whole life have I ever NOT wanted to eat.  This started 3 days ago and is progressively getting worse.  Basically, I'm down to being able to eat fresh fruit and cookies.  I can't even look at anything else.  You'd think I'd be losing weight.....but nope, I can't even button my jeans anymore. It's way to early for weight gain, but I thank the drugs for that.  I also thank them for this morning sickness.  I keep saying that as long as I'm feeling sick, it's a signal that I'm still pregnant.  I'm in week 6 now.  That means HALF of my shots/drugs are done.  Shots are getting more horrible as my skin toughens up.  Ugh.  Now, back to my Saltines and Ginger Ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment