Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 30 - not feeling "B"

For the past 5 days I just haven't been feeling Baby B like I usually have.  I did a couple of days of kick counts and it was always A=55 and B=9.  Anything under 10, they want you to call them.  I called last Friday and they calmed me down on the phone.  Today, I knew I would stress myself out until I knew things were okay.  I called the doctor and they scheduled me for an ultrasound late this morning.  All is good.  It turns out that B is halfway on A's side.  I thought they were supposed to stay on their own sides!  I have a lovely dark line down my belly that clearly shows whose side is whose!  So, B's legs are on A's side and they've both been kicking up under my ribs - ugh!  Their weights are:  A = 4 lb 8 oz and B = 4 lb 9 oz.  I've been getting headaches and last week my blood pressure was in the pre-hypertension range.  Today's blood pressure is excellent:  115/85.  I'm scheduled to go in for a regular visit next week.  Sooo relieved that they're both looking good and all those kicks are from both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment