Friday, April 27, 2012

Week 34 (joy!) and a baby shower

We are officially at week 34.   Since early on in the pregnancy, we've been so worried about not getting here.  We made it!  The doctors would like us to get to week 38, but if they should come early, there aren't too many major concerns.  Whew!! :)

I have declined showers from so many thoughtful friends and family.  I was worried about having one too soon and I have already been "showered" upon by people when Evan was born a long, long time ago!  Well, my school friends all surprised me last night with an amazing shower!!  I thought I was meeting a small handful of friends at the Depot restaurant for dinner.  When I got there, there were 22 people!!  We had dinner, awesome conversations, gifts, and cake!  When Dave stops working today, I can't wait to go through all the gifts again and show him.  People were so generous!  I have such good, good friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment