Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 35

We had our last ultrasound today.  They are really crammed in there!  I don't know how the ultrasound technician knows what she's looking at.  I couldn't pick out any body parts except for heads this time.  They are measuring BIG still.  Baby A is 6 lb 11 oz and Baby B is 6 lb 13 oz.  We met with the doctor.  I'm quite miserable-feeling these last few days.  I have a severe back ache and I'm having infrequent crampy, contractions.  I was hoping I would be more dilated this time so they would send us right to the hospital.  I'm still only at 1cm.  They have scheduled my c-section for Friday, May 25 at 9:30a.  Dave keeps saying that it's ONLY 17 more days.  I want to strangle him.  Of course, I could always go into labor before that and they would do the c-section right away.  I'm willing myself to do that.  My weight is 183 lbs.  I think that's up 2 lbs from 2 weeks ago.  Lately, I'm hungry a lot.  I haven't felt hungry this whole pregnancy.  I am measuring at 45 weeks pregnant.  I'm big!  My middle measurement is 47 inches around.  We get to see the doctor every week now, so we go back next Monday.....unless I can will this to get going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment