Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ooops.....my bad

So, I'm supposed to start my lupron shots this morning.  They were supposed to get delivered yesterday.  I was storming around the house this morning.  Called the pharmacy.  Demanded that someone call me back.  Took my phone on my run just in case the pharmacist called me.  No call.  Bitched to Dave.  Stormed around the house.  Complained to all who would listen on Facebook.  Opened up my Google calendar  - noticed that today is WEDNESDAY!  Huh?  Oh, the woes of not working in the summer.  I thought it was Thursday.  I have no idea what day it is.  I'm supposed to start the shots tomorrow.  It's a damn good thing I didn't have them here or I would have potentially screwed this month up.  Drugs should come today.  All is well.  It appears that I cannot stay productive unless I'm doing a million things at once and my calendar is booked.  Hopefully I can protect myself from my own self!

No comments:

Post a Comment