Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bye-bye $$$

I've officially started prepping for this project this past weekend.  I'm doing my daily shots and pills and whatnot.  The medication schedule is a nightmare and will run my life for the next 37 days until I find out if I'm pregnant.  Then, if I am pregnant, it will continue.  I've been in contact with my insurance company and home care nursing, trying to find someone to give me the big shots that start in 3 weeks.  I would do anything to avoid these shots.  I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get this nailed down.  No luck yet, but some leads.  Tomorrow Dave is going to hand over the $16,500 for our big gamble.  I really, really, really hope that this works, because that is our deck and hot-tub money going down the drain.  It's hard to hand over another huge chunk of money after our last 10K went down the drain in a failed IVF just 7 months ago.  This gambling blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment