Monday, August 8, 2011

How???

Starting in September, I will need to get a shot in my hip every morning.  It IS possible to give these shots to yourself, but I am absolutely scared to do it.  It's progesterone in a thick oil, in a BIG needle.  They are not pleasant.  This is our new argument.  We are just about killing each other over this.  Dave thinks that me giving myself this shot is an option.  It is not.  I will not/can not do it.  Dave wants to also give me these shots when he is home for the weekends.  Dave passes out at the sight of blood.  I do not think he's capable of taking on this responsibility.  I made him call Urgent Care and see if I could go there to get the shot.  They refuse, unless they prescribe the shot.  I've put an ad on Craigslist.  For my piece of mind, I would really love to have ONE person versed and responsible for giving me these shots.  Dave is not able to understand this.  We hate each other.  He never believed me that infertility ruined my first marriage.  I'm so sick of him not understanding. This ALL SUCKS.  How am I going to get these shots for 2-12 weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment