Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 22

We went back to the doctor today for another cervical check.  It still measures 2.1 cm and looks like it is funneling less.  Baby A is breech and Baby B is head down this week.  They are both kicking each other in the head!  I've been uncomfortable most of this week.  Working all day is hard.  I feel so whiney but this pregnancy has been really hard!  When I was pregnant with Evan, not much changed in my life.  I was active and pain-free up until the end.  Even when I was in labor, I didn't know!  Age is making me whimpy this time.  It's also hard being constantly nervous about going into pre-mature labor.  Every ache and pain makes me think things are going badly.   I keep making small goals for myself.....get to 22 weeks (done!) and now I want to get to 24 weeks when they could actually be viable and the hospital would actually try to keep them alive if they were to be born.  Taking things one week at a time.  I go back to the doctor next Monday for a growth check ultrasound and another cervical ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment