Wednesday, February 1, 2012

21 weeks and back to the doc

Since my last appointment, I feel like I am having cramping and pressure....and question contractions.  I have stayed home from school 2 days now.  Being on my feet causes even more discomfort.  I called the doctor's office yesterday and they recommended that I lay low and to call back if it continues.  Since it was still happening today, I called back and got an appointment.  They checked and my cervix is still closed.  They have not broken free yet!  All is good and they wonder if I just have a gastro-intestinal bug. If things are better tomorrow, I'm hoping to go back to work.  For now, the couch and I are becoming best friends.

Tomorrow is week 22.  Strong says they generally do not resistate preemies born before week 24.  I need to get 2 more weeks under my belt.  Quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment