Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day Emergency room visit

All night I kept feeling "wrong".....pressure, tightness, dull cramps.  I had put myself on bedrest the previous day and spent several hours this morning wondering if it was normal or if I was being overly worried.  I finally decided to call my doctor's emergency service and let them decide.  They encouraged me to head to Strong's maternity ER and get my cervix measured again.  I went in.  They tested for contractions:  none.  They found 2 good heartbeats.  They did an internal and things looked and felt good.  They tested me for a yeast infection:  positive.  The doc said that these infections cause cramping/pressure.  I was never so happy to have a yeast infection.  Got my pill and hopefully things should be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment