Thursday, September 29, 2011

B F P

BIG

FAT

POSITIVE!!

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!  I didn't realize I was holding my breath all day.  I had myself so worked up. I cried all the way to school, thinking about how I would feel when they called me to tell us it was negative.  I just couldn't face it.

The doctor's office called me around 2p today and said, "We have good news for you!  It worked.  You are pregnant!"  I honestly couldn't comprehend what she said.  My head was buzzing.  All my life it has been bad news, bad news, bad news.  I just couldn't even accept this.  I actually came home and used an EPT just to see the words "pregnant" because I've taken a whole lot of those damn things and they always say "not pregnant".   Our  hcg numbers are high:  783.  Ultrasound in 3 more weeks to do a head count.  Lots more bloodwork.....like every 3 days for a while.  It's good to finally get poked and injected for a REASON this time!

I've been walking on air all afternoon.  But, I keep trying to make myself smarten up.  This is very early.  We have a 20% chance of miscarrying and that is very high.  Very scary.  I will try not to dwell on that and deal with it if it happens.  I need to call the pharmacy and get all my drugs ordered because I have another 12 weeks of it.

We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!   (I wish Dave was here.  I haven't even been able to talk to him yet.  Just sent him a text saying "positive".  I'm dying to see him!)

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment