Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Side Effect City

Ouch, ouch, ouch!  My butt hurts like hell from these daily shots.  Working with 4, 5, & 6 year olds, I'm starting to notice how often I get the little "tap, tap, tap" on the butt to get my attention!  Oww!  So, I'm also getting lots of other unpleasant side effects.  I'll spare you the gorey details.  I'm a hurting, tired, achey, mess, to say the least.

Called Strong Andrology Lab today.  They were supposed to call us on Monday to say how many of our embryos made it to blastocysts.   Of course, they didn't.  What the hell do they care now?  They have their money.  How do they not know that this is the most important thing in my life right now?  I called and left them a message to leave me a message with the results, good or bad.  They called and left me a message.....but their message was to call them.  And, every single time you call Strong, you never get a person.  So, I left another message.  I'm getting completely pissed off with them.   Again.

Waiting to see what happened with the final "7".....

No comments:

Post a Comment