Monday, September 26, 2011

To test or not to test!!

So, during my last IVF, I tested early with an EPT.  I'm glad I did, because it prepared me for the doctor's office calling and telling me it was negative.

This time the crazy in me thinks it might be better not to test.  If I test and it's negative, I'll still convince myself that the blood test might be positive.  This is how the IVF brain works.  It sucks more than anything in the world.  However, if I don't test, then I will get the news while I am at work on Thursday.  This is worse.  I don't think I could recover from bad news while I'm at work.  Usually I have to cry it out for a day.....have my pity party.  Think of all the possibilities that are lost.  Think of how pathetic it is that I can't have the family I want.  Think of how on earth I'll face going through all this hell again.

What to do?????

No comments:

Post a Comment